Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Kyle's Boo Boo


My poor boy! Yesterday, while getting down from having a piggy back ride, his leg slid out wierd, and it broke! He was in such pain! He will be in this imobilizing cast for 6 weeks. For this 20 month old boy, it might as well be forever! He is usually so active!

He is adjusting to not being able to move, and to the discomfort.

Yesterday, Emily asked him if he had a boo boo and he said "yah", then later said "boo boo."

Keep him in your prayers please!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Weekend

  This lovely Calathea that I bought in Nashville last month is doing well in my living room. It does need to be repotted, and I think I'...