Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Saturday, May 24, 2008

19 Years Ago

My oldest turned 19 today. It is really hard to believe that it has been that long ago. It was always my dream to be a wife and mother. God has blessed me with being both.

The road with my oldest has not been easy. I believe however that God has allowed it for a purpose. We are so thankful for still having a relationship with him. We live very different lives, yet he still loves us and we love him. We pray that God will continue His work.

Happy Birthday Nate. We love you.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to Nate!
    I miss seeing you at co-op...who can I give that extra Big Mac to?

    Mrs. Rabe...you are a great MOM and a great friend!

    Congrats on raising a very nice young man.

    God is not finished with any of us yet! I believe HE has some very special plans for Nate. He'll use that personality, talent and ability.

    Becky K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How very fortunate for Nate to have godly parents who love and respect him.

    I'll keep Nate in prayer. God isn't done with the last chapter yet. <><

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to your oldest.
    Deby

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Nate!!!!!!

    hope you had a nice B-day.
    take care

    your in my prayers,
    (:Crystal:)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Information Friday

Tim and I had a great time visiting our daughter Emma and her family. This birthday crown has seen a lot of heads this past week, but I had ...