Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Friday, May 2, 2008

A Lovely Courtship and Engagement Story

http://www.allposters.com/

For some reason I am having trouble with the links I posted here. I wanted to share a courtship story and engagement story of James and Stacy McDonald's daughter Tiffany. You can read both at Stacy's blog www.yoursacredcalling.blogspot.com The engagement story is today's post and the courtship story is March 3, 2008.
For me it is encouraging as the mom of 4 daughters, to see God's faithfulness, to this young couple.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Information Friday

Tim and I had a great time visiting our daughter Emma and her family. This birthday crown has seen a lot of heads this past week, but I had ...