Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Friday, February 17, 2012

Creativity.....

 I haven't spread my creative wings for a while, and wanted something pretty for the store, but not overwhelming and something that would transition from Spring to Summer, as well.


Lindsay made the grapevine wreath for me several years ago, and I recently purchased silk flowers for it.  I put it together today, and I really like it.  


Also just because I am crazy, I did fix the right side there that seems a tad barren!

9 comments:

  1. I am glad you fixed that bare spot. There wreath is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, Mrs. Rabe! It stimulates the "decorating bug" in me, for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wasn't sure that it was a bare spot. I thought that spot was the top or the bottom. Very pretty. It does "feel" like spring even if the calendar says something different.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your creation is beautiful, Deanna! It will be perfect through the spring and summer. Maybe you could do a duplicate for your home...I know I wouldn't want to leave it at the store.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Mrs Rabe,
    Just wanted to let you know that Mrs Carey's Chickens is a free book on Kindle.
    Blessings Gail

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gail,

    Thank you for letting me know! Sadly, I don't have a Kindle...my son's girlfriend does though and she lives with us, so maybe I'll have her get it! :)

    Thank you for thinking of me!

    Deanna

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Weekend

  This lovely Calathea that I bought in Nashville last month is doing well in my living room. It does need to be repotted, and I think I'...