A blogging friend Lisa did a post about random things and I thought it was fun, so I decided to do one too.
I don't know how many random things I have rolling around in this brain of mine but here goes....
1. My friend Jane says that I have a "trivial mind." I remember trivial facts that now one else cares about.
2. I wonder why people have standards for others to uphold, that they don't require of themselves.
3. Three of my daughters wear a bigger shoe size than me. The one who doesn't is 9 years old.
4. My spiritual gift is discernment. I think that is a tough one, I'd rather have the gift of Mercy.
5. I am two years older than Tim.
6. I used to follow the British Royal family very closely during the Diana years.
7. I am largely self taught.
8. Many people over the years have thought I trained for being a nurse or at least went to college.
9. I didn't go to college.
10. I went to a 2 year Bible School where I met my husband.
11. Tim and I trained to be linguists. We have the skills to take an unwritten language and develop an alphabet for that language.
12. I always wanted to be a wife and mother.
13. This is going to be a painting and refreshing year for our house!
14. I am addicted to Coca-Cola.
15. I recently have been on a reading tear! I have read 5 books in the last 4 weeks!
16. I have great online friends and count them as some of my dearest friends.
17. I am a big Chick-fil-A fan and am so happy that one opened up in our area!
18. I love history.
19. I made a video and posted it on my Facebook page yesterday. Of me talking. If I could figure out how to get it posted on my blog I would post it for you. Isn't that weird? A few years ago I would never have done that!
20. After 24 years of marriage, I love my husband now more than ever!
21. My kids are kind of okay too. :)
22. I am the only daughter in my family. I always wanted a sister, but God gave me 4 daughters instead!
23. My sons are bookends - 16 years apart with 4 sisters in between them!
24. I am not a big pet person, but we have 3 horses, 2 dogs, 1 cat and 1 chicken!
25. I want more chickens.
Well, there you have it for now. My brain was full of randomness until I said I was going to write it down - then it flew away! I have to head out to drop Emily at the store and go by the bank.
Have a wonderful day!