Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Saturday, April 7, 2007

Blessed Easter!

In the midst of all the busyness of coloring Easter eggs, and making new dresses, etc, I find my heart is centered on Jesus and His death on the cross.

Jesus' shed blood on the cross as payment for sin, is once for all. We no longer need to sacrifice an animal, to cover our sins for another year. Jesus paid it all. His resurrection from the dead, brings us joy and the promise of eternal life.

May you be blessed this Easter by the forgiveness of sin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Things I Like

  Brenda from It's A Beautiful Life blog did a post with this title and I enjoyed her list so I thought I'd do something similar. He...