Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Kyle Update


My little guy is doing better. After having a rough night sleeping last night, for Mommy too, he slept for 4 1/2 hours today, and went to bed at 7:30 p.m.

We also found that we can prop him up on the couch, so he doesn't have to be either held all the time or laying down.

Grandma and Papa came to visit him today and brought him some new cars to play with. He loved them! They also brought a bed tray, the kind you use to have breakfast in bed, and it works well as a surface for him to play on.

Thanks for your prayers. They are helping.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear that Kyle is doing a bit better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Elijah!

    Kyle has been playing with his cars, and yesterday was on his tummy pulling himself around! He was so happy!

    Love you
    Aunt D

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Weekend

  This lovely Calathea that I bought in Nashville last month is doing well in my living room. It does need to be repotted, and I think I'...