Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Monday, April 18, 2011

Williamsburg Love

The photos are horrible but I wanted to show you my watercolors that I bought while visiting Williamsburg. 
 
These prints are very reasonably priced at about $15 and then I buy the frames at Williamsburg Pottery. It's a lovely way to add art to our home and to be able to view different buildings in one of my favorite historical places.
 
The angles are weird because I was trying to avoid the glare on the glass...
 

This is a real watercolor painting that is of one of the taverns in Williamsburg.  I found it at Goodwill last year for $6.95!  I love it!

Thanks for dropping by today - hope I don't scare any of you away with my terrible photos!

2 comments:

  1. Another nice thing about these pieces of art is that they add a cohesive look....so many in the same theme. Love them...and our time in Williamsburg!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I know about trying to take pictures of photos and artwork in glass. I can see how beautiful they are, though.

    When my daughter and her hubby went to England (now nearly two years ago!), they brought back beautiful artwork of their favorite cottages and places they saw. These pictures are in a few rooms and are constant reminders of that beautiful trip, not to mention being pretty on their own.

    We are hopefully going to Williamsburg this fall. Instead of driving to New England, our daughter's family wants us to meet at Williamsburg since hubby and I have never been there.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Things I Like

  Brenda from It's A Beautiful Life blog did a post with this title and I enjoyed her list so I thought I'd do something similar. He...