Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Saturday, July 20, 2024

Information Friday, On Saturday

 Well, I was all set to do a post yesterday, but I had trouble uploading my photos. I really thought I'd get it done in the evening, but we ended up going to pick up a plaid love seat for my bedroom. I'll show you on Monday.


I've also had to edit out much of what I saved early in the week, as the information about the assassination attempt changed quickly often hourly!

I'm going to have this post in three sections.

Assassination attempt, talk of Biden leaving the presidential race, and then the highlights of the RNC.

I am going to try my best to not make this super long, but each one of these subjects could be a big post on their own.


Assassination Attempt - I can't get my video to upload but I'm sure you've all seen it by now.


This photo is amazing. 





Photo posted from Dan Scavino - "Will always have your Back 45"








So this gal hiding behind the others is likely not SS nor an experienced security person, but she was assigned to the former Presidents detail on Saturday. Have you heard that most of Trump's regular SS detail was pulled to guard Jill Biden in Pittsburgh? Doesn't Jill have her own detail? She does, so that brings up more red flags.







MSNBC, too.









She got the job because she was a favorite of Jill Biden.











The left have spent years, including Biden himself, hammering Trump as a Nazi, a would be dictator who must be stopped!



Sadly many people believe them!





Biden - Will he or won't he drop out of the race?

















RNC - 



















This is the chart that was on the big screen at the rally!




I want to leave you with this from Donald Trump...

And this from Tucker Carlson's speech at the Convention.



May God Bless our nation, as we turn back to him! Keep praying!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Praise God for His protection and thank you for this amazing update!

Linda said...

Tucker was awesome, I just loved his giggling (and hubby goes, "Is he drunk?"). What you say here is 100% the truth. Thanks for sharing. smiles

Information Friday

  source The light is already softer, and the farms around us are harvesting their corn and tobacco. Autumn is here and I'm just fine wi...