Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Chickens In The Garden


Ah, what do I spy outside my window?  Look down there in the front garden.

 Georgiana Darcy and the Bennet sisters have come to call!

 Georgie is the most delightful girl, very charming, and she is so close to Lizzie.

 I went out to greet them, which made them unsure so they huddled together.  Very odd considering they were calling on me.

 The Bennet sisters are all very good looking, don't you think?


Then they were off.  I suppose it they were headed home to visit with Mr. Darcy.

Today they brought the lovely Charlotte Lucas with them.  I hear she has engaged herself to Mr. Collins!  Poor Charlotte!


2 comments:

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Things I Like

  Brenda from It's A Beautiful Life blog did a post with this title and I enjoyed her list so I thought I'd do something similar. He...