Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Sunset


I went to the store the other evening and coming home around 8:00 there was a beautiful sunset.  This does not capture the colors well, because I stopped and took the photo with my phone.

I love seeing sunrises and sunsets because they remind me that God is in control, and that He provides beauty for us everywhere, and all we have to do is have eyes to see it.

I hope you have a lovely day.  We are off for breakfast, then I am helping Lindsay to shop for a desk.  We have our last business class tonight as well.

I hope you make time to today to watch the sunset, be reminded of our great God, who does all things well.

8 comments:

  1. Unfortunately, we would have to get in the car and drive to observe a full sunset. Living here in town, our view is obscured by trees and houses. But we DO get hints of it....enough to make us year for a full view. Yesterday (April 18), the Daily Bread devotional was about just this subject! ♥ God DOES do all things well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you are saying about the colors not being true. I took a photo of a brilliant sunset...the best I had seen in months, but the colors were bland at best. And it was vivid with oranges, reds, purples. So I can imagine what your sunset really looked like. Have a happy breakfast out! Happy shopping (hope it includes lunch out 😉) and a nice final business class, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, and like you I love sunrises and sunsets! Thank you for the reminder to stop and admire God's handiwork, enjoy your day,
    Blessings,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love to watch the sunset over the water. It is a magical time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I woke this morning to the most beautiful sunrise! I thought about taking a picture, but that would have required getting out of bed, and I just wasn't ready yet, but it was a peaceful start to what I know will be a full day. God knew I needed a gentle start.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Reminds me of God's faithfulness when the sun comes up or sets each day. Pretty photo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. There are so many beautiful sights to remind us that God is in control - we only have to slow down and take the time to see. Such a beautiful sunset! Thank you for the reminder to slow down and enjoy the beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The beauty of the sunrise and sunset makes me stop to take a pic too! Love this picture! Enjoy your day dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Things I Like

  Brenda from It's A Beautiful Life blog did a post with this title and I enjoyed her list so I thought I'd do something similar. He...