Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Friday, February 22, 2019

Friday Five



This five is snippets from my week.

1. I bought a clearance frame at Hobby Lobby ($5.99 from 59.99).  it had two goudges in the frame and I painted them black and you can't really tell.  This is a poster inside and I am waiting to hang it. The poster is nice as you can see brush strokes on canvas. 

I'll be sure to show you when I get it hung.



2. I'm finally working on a cowl for myself.  I'm guessing we have enough winter left through March that I'll get plenty of use out of it.



3. Rachel posted this photo of Sarah today on Instagram.  So cute and the sentiment she posted was sweet, too.


4. We watched our grandgirlies for a few hours the other morning.  They were sleepy still when they arrived and slept on the couch like this the whole time.  Watson joined them.


5.  This one has two photos.  I think I've mentioned this devotional before, but I am always struck by how applicable it is to my daily life, and how I am always directed back, from myself, to the Lord.  I've included today's devotional.  If you click on the photo, you should be able to read it.



The baby shower we are hosting is Sunday, and I have preparations to make for it. That's what I'll be busy with later today and tomorrow. It's going to be a special time.


Let's be mindful that while there are storms of life all around us, God is our ever faithful, ever present help.  We can walk in truth, love, and kindness with Him.

3 comments:

  1. I love finding bargains like that frame and making good use of them! Those sleepy little ones are too cute and bring joy in our lives. I have a baby shower to attend tomorrow, love showers:) Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cowl's colors are so pretty! And what a steal to find such a lovely frame and picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a good bargain and you certainly got one, enjoy the shower, how fun, and thanks for the quote. Great reminder and I need it this week. :)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Things I Like

  Brenda from It's A Beautiful Life blog did a post with this title and I enjoyed her list so I thought I'd do something similar. He...