Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Friday, September 15, 2023

Information Friday

 


We are officially halfway through the month of September already, and it's a cool 52 degrees this morning! My limelight hydrangea is looking beautiful. 

I'm about ready to pull a ton of things from my front garden except the hydrangea, peonies, roses, and well I guess I'm just ready to pull weeds and cut things back!






 













 




Bobby Kennedy is right on in this video. Waking up millions of dems and independents. 

I wish this were a comedy skit but it's not. It's a real American who is a propogandist for Ukraine.



BlackRock has also stated that they want to buy up all the individually owned homes in the US. Think about that. One company would own all the homes. They could choose to not rent to people who opposed the government. Not good.





Remember, accusations are not proven truths. We must look to evidence!


Have a good weekend. I am hoping for a relaxing one. Lots going on!















1 comment:

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Weekend

  We had a party weekend at our cottage! We have four immediate family birthdays in May, my Dad's was on Sunday. On Saturday however, Mo...