Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Monday, November 13, 2023

Weekend


Tim took care of the leaves this weekend, so I thought I'd show you one of my grands having fun last week in them!



My kitchen is still intact, and will be until Wednesday or Thursday. It is causing us some anxious moments trusting that the addition will be done enough, and this area will be finished by Thanksgiving.

Basically, the living space of the addition will be done by this weekend. We will have the crew here next week too, finishing out some of these things on our side of the house.

We are eager to have this all finished! So very exciting!

The flooring looks so good. 




 Sarah helped me cut the garden back on Saturday, and it looks much better. We have to decide what exactly we will be doing out front but in the short term it will go back to its former set up, well, minus the lamppost!



 

4 comments:

  1. It all looks wonderful! I know you're going to enjoy that new kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! It's coming along, but the last bit always seem slow. Enjoy . . . blessings to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It all looks Wonderful!!
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a busy time of year and extra so with this wonderful addition! I am so happy for you!
    I was just thinking about you yesterday when I was buying a couple of turkeys for the holidays......I always use your method of cooking them!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Weekend

  We had a party weekend at our cottage! We have four immediate family birthdays in May, my Dad's was on Sunday. On Saturday however, Mo...