Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Friday, October 18, 2024

Information Friday!

 

Not a great photo, I took this one sitting in traffic today, but the color is starting to come on strong! Beauty everywhere!

I truly wondered what to share this week. Trump is everywhere. Kamala was on lots of podcasts and shows like the view and still didn't do very well communicating why she should be president.



She did an interview with Bret Baier of Fox News and he pushed her for answers, and didn't just let her get away with Trump, Trump, Trump. It didn't go well for her.









Bill Clinton seems nervous, too. Check out this weirdness while on the campaign trail.





So many are saying Trump is going to "put us in camps," "he's going to arrest us," and the like. Trump is not going to punish people because of things they've done to him. If these people are punished it will be for real crimes against humanity, treasonous acts. Not personal punishment. The Court didn't rule that a president could do that, or Biden would already have Trump in prison. He's trying, he talked about it this week.

This is interesting. Why would British politicians come campaign for Kamala? I hope they come to my door. I'd love to chat with them.




North Carolina has begun to vote.


So has Georgia.


The left will do anything to try to keep Trump out of office. They may even throw him in jail. They are desperate to hold onto their power that they have been amassing against the people.


I'd like to end tonight with two videos. One is of the EMT who treated Trump at the hospital in Butler, and the last one is from a dinner tonight that Trump attended that supports Catholic charities. The candidates are typically both there to roast each other. Harris chose to not attend.



I hope you have a great weekend. Keep praying, vote, and trust God!

My weekend post on Monday will be delayed until Tuesday this week. We are doing a foliage train ride on Monday in the Poconos! I hope to get lots of lovely photos!

No comments:

Information Friday!

  Not a great photo, I took this one sitting in traffic today, but the color is starting to come on strong! Beauty everywhere! I truly wonde...