Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas Photos

Last night we took our yearly Christmas photos.

This is one nice bunch, if I do say so myself...

This is my Mom and Dad. They are nice too!


Here are my darlings...and a few more photos to prove how hard it is to get a good shot with 6 kids, one of whom is a preschooler....




Aren't they the best looking kids? And sweet to boot! Oh, and most of the time good humored...Nate is away for a few days, he is the best man in his friends' wedding this weekend. He is kind of nervous about having to give the toast at the reception. We were all full of helpful "ideas" last night, poor guy! He will do fine.

8 comments:

  1. Very nice!

    I really could have stayed and been a part of all the fun!

    Actually, I should have offered to take some pictures for you...sorry.

    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful family photos. You are blessed.
    Merry Christmas to you and yours,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. They ARE good looking kids.

    Your family pic is very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You need our picture in there!!! hee hee!

    What nice pictures and your folks are nice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaaaah, what a splendid looking bunch! You do good work, momma!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the pictures look great! I understand that getting pictures of children is so easy :) You have a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Information Friday

Tim and I had a great time visiting our daughter Emma and her family. This birthday crown has seen a lot of heads this past week, but I had ...