Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Monday, December 22, 2008

We Have Been Having Fun!

Chivalry is not dead - Kyle made a wall for Rachel.


Many games of "Set" have been played!


Little girls have enjoyed their cousin Evan....


Evan keeping watch over our "young driver", while I purchase a gift for a young girlie at Costco.
I finished my regular knitting projects and started a last minute gift for Sarah - a doll shawl, like the one Emily made for her but in a different color! So fun!
I have to run Emily to babysit this afternoon, and pick up a last bit of gifting...
I will try to stay warm - Baby, it's cold outside!




3 comments:

  1. Its cold here too and rainy!! I am sure not as cold as where you are, but this is cold for us californians!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's freezing here - literally!

    I hope you and your family have a great Christmas!

    Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  3. We will be having a WHITE Christmas in our neck of the woods...a RARE thing.....almost feels like I am in a movie...
    Merry Christmas to you and yours...
    Deby

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Information Friday

Tim and I had a great time visiting our daughter Emma and her family. This birthday crown has seen a lot of heads this past week, but I had ...