Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Tagged, Again

Alicia tagged me for this fun meme:

"Here are the rules:

*Go to the 6th picture folder in your documents.

*Find the 6th picture in your 6th folder.

*Pray that you remember what it is about.

*Blog about it.

*Tag 6 people to do the same."

So here is my photo:

This is a photo of Rachel last December, on the night of our Regency Ball. You can read all about it here.

Now I will tag the following people;

Evan

Lady Jane

Karen

Kelly

Tracy

Melissa

I know everyone is busy - so don't worry if you don't do this one! Just have fun!

3 comments:

  1. What a cute picture!

    I'll have to do this when Geoff arrives with our laptop. All my folders and pictures are on it so it may be a couple days before it get to it.

    He's coming tomorrow! =) Yay!

    Have a blessed Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so precious to me. I love this picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll try to do this tomorrow. But looking at my folder, I think it will be boring!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Information Friday

Tim and I had a great time visiting our daughter Emma and her family. This birthday crown has seen a lot of heads this past week, but I had ...