Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

End Of The Year

Well, it's the end of the year.  In many ways it has been a tough one, and in others a wonderful, joyous year.

I am so thankful to the Lord for His love and grace and mercy!


Here are some photos of the last few days.  I have switched from Internet Explorer to Google Chrome which is mostly great, but there are some things that are different on Google Chrome - my font for example and the way my photos load onto my blog..... I will adjust, I am sure :)

We took the gang ice skating the other night!  It was fun and they all did really well, even Kyle!

My girlie will be 17 tomorrow - we all went to lunch at Cracker Barrel today to celebrate.  
Emily and Kyle out on the ice...

They were going so fast they are just a blur! :)

They had a great time!  I have a feeling we will be going again soon!

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year...and Happy Birthday to Lindsay! Wow! Time is flying by so quickly...17!

    The ice skating looked like a lot of fun...

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Information Friday

Tim and I had a great time visiting our daughter Emma and her family. This birthday crown has seen a lot of heads this past week, but I had ...