Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Friday, February 19, 2016

The End Of A Busy Week


The chickens were enjoying the sunshine yesterday.

This has been quite a week with a business meeting, me having a stomach bug, a movie night at church, and today I took a friend to meet her bus, and dropped Rachel to meet a friend while I got groceries.

The weather is supposed to be great this weekend, and I don't know if we'll see much sun, but if it pokes it head out, I am going to bask in it for a while!

I hope you all have a great weekend! 
 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful sunshine here -- signs of spring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I hope it is perfect weather for an afternoon snooze. You need some quality rest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are enjoying some beautiful sunshine. Love the chickens. We had 19 one year. I loved them all so much.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Information Friday

Tim and I had a great time visiting our daughter Emma and her family. This birthday crown has seen a lot of heads this past week, but I had ...