Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Friday, August 18, 2017

A Bedside Table

We've been on the lookout for a table for next to Sarah's bed. She had been using, by her own choice, a cardboard box!  (smile)  

Today, I was at Christmas Tree Shops picking up cute napkins for daily use here at home, and some napkins to use when our homeschool co-op starts up next month.  I always make a trip through at least the perimeter of the store and in the furniture section, I struck gold!

 I saw this table and thought that the styling, in spite of their 'modern' label, reminded me of a campaign desk (here is a link to one).  I knew it would look great in her bedroom, and they were marked down by $30!  They only had grey and white on display and I was bummed, but as I looked at the boxes I saw that they had black tables in this style!  Score!

I brought it home, and assembled it this evening.  I had her take a few photos but they were mostly dark.  I'll try to get a better shot or two of it, in her room, tomorrow.





I love the way it looks in her room! And I'm happy that she has a nice table beside her bed now, rather than a cardboard box!

13 comments:

  1. Oh I LOVE that table! Perfect AND with a drawer:) Enjoy your day dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She needs all the storage she can get in her room, its the smallest of the bedrooms!

      Delete
  2. What a great find. It does remind me of a campaign desk. And the price was right!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the table..
    and her bed!
    serendipity finding just the right thing, hm? ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that it has a drawer too. And love it in black! Glad you looked further.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another score at Christmas Tree Shop!!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Information Friday

Tim and I had a great time visiting our daughter Emma and her family. This birthday crown has seen a lot of heads this past week, but I had ...