Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Sunday, August 19, 2007

What We Did On Saturday

Yesterday, my oldest daughter and I built this "grazing" paddock. Our big pasture needs a little rest so the grass can get established better. So we also built a fence dividing our big pasture, and bought more pasture grass seed. The plan is to let one side of the big pasture
establish grass and then switch the horses to that side, and do the same to the other side of the pasture. In the meantime, we built this temporary area for our horse to graze.



Lindsay, with Sandy our quarter horse, and Emily, with Static a standard bred gelding who boards with us.


Sandy and Static.



A well loved red wagon.




A tired daddy after work, a girl happy that he is home.


1 comment:

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Things I Like

  Brenda from It's A Beautiful Life blog did a post with this title and I enjoyed her list so I thought I'd do something similar. He...