Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Thursday, April 13, 2017

A New Life Story




Remember how I was boo hooing over my lilacs, and how I was sure that due to their early budding, and then our deep freeze for a week, that I was going to get no lilacs?

Well, that turned out not to be true!  My lilacs have sprung to life! I couldn't believe it last week when I realized that they were going to be blooming, and this week they've started.

I thought that was kind of appropriate for Easter week.  Beauty for ashes, that is just what God gives us as a gift from the death and resurrection of Jesus.  


7 comments:

Sylvia said...

Amen and how beautiful they are!

Elizabethd said...

I love lilacs, especially the white variety.

Rhonda said...

I love lilacs - especially how they smell. Can't wait for my little bush to start blooming!

Cheryl said...

I love how God gives us these gifts to illustrate His truths!!

Lorrie said...

Life springs up! Thanks be to God.

Vee said...

Well that's wonderful!

Lux G. said...

Ah, that is just beautiful. A wonderful surprise. And how timely as it's the Holy Week. Easter is almost here!

Information Friday

  Yesterday, my parents celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary. Tim and I took them on a short road trip to Havre de Grace and we enjoyed...