Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Saturday, April 27, 2024

Information Friday

 

I'm loving my deck flowers. Twice in the last few weeks, we've had frost overnight so we've had to bring the flowers into the house!


As usual, there is a lot going on. I'm trying to keep this post manageable for you all to read.






































Read this article {here}.


At least it isn't just the innocent citizens being harmed. They deserve to suffer the consequences of their own choices. Choices that we all have to live with.









2 comments:

  1. Wow! Just wow! There's more going on than I know about! The last video was sad beyond words. Blessings from Harvest Lane Cottage, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the flowers...and I can't WAIT for November 5th...!!
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Information Friday

This has been a big week!     The Dems will replace Biden after their convention, if he makes it that far.  I am sure of it. RFK Jr doesn...