Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Monday, September 30, 2024

Weekend

 


We had a quiet, rainy weekend. I did a few things around the house, moving my love seat in my bedroom from the foot of the bed over to a wall space. This meant I had to (with Kyle's help) move the bookcase to the adjoining wall.  It's cozy now and free's up the space in the middle of our room. As soon as we stop having grey days, I'll take some photos to show you!

I also changed out the batteries in the candles and placed them around the dining area and the kitchen. Love them!



I think these last two photos highlight the difference of the rooms with a warm color on the walls and one with a cool color.


In person it's not as noticeable, but in the photos it is. 

This is my birthday week, and I am hoping to do something fun each day! Today I'm going to the greenhouse for mums and other fall flowers. Time to change out my seasonal pots!

I am praying for all those affected by Helene. We are familiar with some of the areas affected and it's incredible to see the devastation. Our hearts are with them.

What about your weekend? What was a highlight?


1 comment:

Instagram.com/melissasnotes said...

Yes, what a difference that paint color made in the "warmness" of your home.
Enjoy celebrating your Special birth day for the week. I sometimes get to do that when many others want to celebrate with me.

Weekend

  We had a quiet, rainy weekend. I did a few things around the house, moving my love seat in my bedroom from the foot of the bed over to a w...