Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter Pictures!

Thanks to my Dad, I finally have photos to share from Easter!



Don't they look like a bunch of Easter eggs? The younger girls dresses are made from the Girls Regency Pattern from Sense and Sensibility Pattern Company. I made Lindsay's aqua linen skirt.



Look a real smile from Rachel!
The egg hunt is a highlight for the kids.
It was a beautiful day, but cold!
Kyle had a blast collecting eggs!
Sandy checking out the egg hunt.

2 comments:

  1. Papa Bob came through!!!

    The girls and Kyle look very cute!! I think all you are missing is lavendar!!

    I love the smiles!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my little girles in those dresses. Look at the smile on my Rachel. We forgot to have the men take pictures of the cute Mom and Grandma

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Information Friday

Tim and I had a great time visiting our daughter Emma and her family. This birthday crown has seen a lot of heads this past week, but I had ...