Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Still Sick!

The stomach bug is making it's way through the family, and I am busy here at home. Please continue to pray for us, and especially that I will not become ill this time.

I thought I would share a picture of the hero of Pride and Prejudice, Mr. Fitzwilliam Darcy.
Well, ok it is really Colin Firth. I love this book and the movie, in which Mr. Firth and Jennifer Ehle portray Mr. Darcy and Miss Elizabeth Bennet.



I have been reading alot and will try to do a review soon, of the two I have recently finished, "A Walk with Jane Austen" by Lori Smith, and "Passionate Housewives, Desperate for God", by Jennie Chancey and Stacey MacDonald.

3 comments:

  1. I am praying for you! Nothing seems worst then mommy having the flu! I so understand, we are just on the tail end of it right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh bummer, I was hoping that little nasty stomach bug would stop with the little ones.

    I'll keep you in my prayers...

    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry about this flu! It is going around and its terrible this year!! Feel Better!!!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Information Friday

Tim and I had a great time visiting our daughter Emma and her family. This birthday crown has seen a lot of heads this past week, but I had ...