Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Monday, March 31, 2008

Blogiversary!

Thanks to my dear sister in law, Miss Paula, I have been reminded that my 1 year blog anniversary came and went without my notice! The date was the same as Miss Paula's anniversary of her marriage to my brother Robert.

I have had a lovely time posting. I hope that it has accomplished what I wanted; for it to be a place of encouragement, hospitality, and friendship! Here is the whole first post:

Welcome to Creekside Cottage.We like to practice hospitality at the Cottage, and I hope you feel welcome here. I trust this will be a place of encouragement and friendship.

I have a wonderful husband, and 6 great kids. We home educate.

Some of my interests are homemaking, decorating, gardening, sewing, taking tea, reading and Jane Austen.

So again welcome, make yourself at home.

Mrs. Rabe

I have enjoyed meeting so many new friends, and keeping up with my delightful family spread out throughout the world!

I will think about a blog giveaway! With my camera still not working, I couldn't post any pictures of stuff to give away, but I will see what I can come up with!

So happy blogiversary to me! Glad you have joined me!

4 comments:

  1. Can you believe it??? A whole year!!! Then came Miss P, then Becky, and now Alicia!!! How fun is that???

    I like to find pictures and you do too!! I enjoy your pictures and the photo's you share (especially family ones)!!! On to year #2!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yahoo! This has been such a wonderful way to keep up with you all! It makes being far away from each other physically, much easier! Plus the other lovely friends that have been made!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Blogiversary to YOU!

    You were my inspiration to start blogging. Thank You!

    Becky K.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Blogiversary!
    I can't believe it's been a year already! Wow!
    I've so enjoyed visiting you nearly every day! It's such a great way to stay connected with each other.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Information Friday

Tim and I had a great time visiting our daughter Emma and her family. This birthday crown has seen a lot of heads this past week, but I had ...