Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter

What a fantastic day we had. Our church service was awesome - He is Risen! He is Risen indeed!

We had a lovely family dinner, minus our oldest who wasn't able to make it. We had roast beef, potatoes and carrots, sweet potato casserole, croissants, and Lemon Delight.

The kids looked adorable in their new dresses, and I made Lindsay's skirt. Kyle looked so handsome in his new khaki's, white polo shirt, and yellow and blue sweater vest!

They had such fun having an egg hunt!

Lindsay rode Sandy for awhile and taught her Grandpa how to do some training games with horses.

It was cold, but beautiful yesterday!

We played Rummy and Mexican Train.....

I would love to show you all photos of our great day, but with our camera not working, I am depending on my dad to send me photos. I just know he will do it one of these days. Of course, I am still waiting for pictures from the bathroom I repainted for them, and Emily's birthday photos.....hint hint Dad! :)

I trust your day was fantastic too!

4 comments:

  1. BOB!!! You have some tasks that need fulfilling!!! We are anxious to see the pictures!! I am standing here with my hands on my hips tapping my foot!!!!

    Glad you had a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good day.

    I can just picture Kyle...so cute!

    Well, Mr. Bowling Expert...we are waiting for the pictures.

    See you a little later today.

    Becky K.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Dad! :) He is bringing me a disk today! So hopefully later I will be able to upload some to the blog!

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SOunds like a fun day! I cant wait to see the pics!!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Information Friday

Tim and I had a great time visiting our daughter Emma and her family. This birthday crown has seen a lot of heads this past week, but I had ...