Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Monday, March 10, 2008

Blog Award!


Ok, I finally got it straightened out! It was given to me by Chelsea, who is the daughter of Becky from Hospitality Lane. She gave it to me for encouraging her in her blogging, but she encourages me, with her blogging and her kindness to others!
She is a sweet girl, she has been a student of mine this year. I love it when young girls are walking with God! She is and on her blog she is having influence on other kids. Way to go Chelsea!
I thought it was she who gave it to me, but then I couldn't find the post about it on her blog, Alicia from Renewed in Him reminded me. Now I think I remember that it came from Chelsea but from her Mom's blog!!! So no wonder my confused mind!

2 comments:

  1. It is confusing...but this Mom is very protective so all of Chelsea's posts and comments filter through me...
    It is her blog though at It's About Friends.

    She adores you, Mrs. Rabe. Thanks for being a good influence in her life.

    Becky K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a good Mama, Becky!

    I can't get over how much she looks like you, in your wedding pictures!

    Wow - like seeing her in about 10 years!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Information Friday

Tim and I had a great time visiting our daughter Emma and her family. This birthday crown has seen a lot of heads this past week, but I had ...