Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Happy Birthday, Emily!

Today is my daughter Emily's birthday! She is a joy to our family. She is the best friend to her younger sister's and brother, the one they turn to if Mom isn't available. She is fun, loves to email her cousin Evan, adores her Auntie Peeg. She shares a birthday with her Aunt Esther, loves to shop, especially for shoes! She makes wonderful omlets, and loves to bake.

She is becoming a godly woman and we rejoice in this! We are so proud of the delightful woman she is becoming!

Happy 14th Birthday Emily!

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Emily! I hope someday to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SWEET EMILY!!! When in Kauai to get to our condo we had to pass "Queen Emily" street and I always thought of Miss Emily!!!

    She is a wonderful girl and especially if she loves shoes!!!! HEE HEE! She has a special place in Auntie Peaches heart!!

    Happy Birthday Gertrude!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!! Visit my website for more happy Birthday wishes :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Emily,

    You are so much fun.
    I love your sense of humor and how you have a quiet strength and the ability to serve others so nicely.

    Hope this day treats you well.

    Becky K.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday sweet girl! She is so cute! I hope she has a great day!! As for the shoes, I am with her!! I love shoes! Cant have too many!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Information Friday

Tim and I had a great time visiting our daughter Emma and her family. This birthday crown has seen a lot of heads this past week, but I had ...