Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Friday, June 19, 2015

Quick Update On My Dad


My and I went in yesterday and he was out of bed and sitting in a chair.  We could tell he felt so much better.  He said better than he had for weeks!

His sodium levels are on the rise!  Normal range in 135-147 and his had been 113.  Last night they were in the 120's.  So that is very good and a direct answer to prayer.

He had some visitors yesterday, and an endless parade of hospital staff.  They are all very kind and working to get him better.  Still, he tried hard to nap in the afternoon and that was hard to do.

He'll been for a few more days, it seems.

Thanks for your prayers.  They have been answered in the way that we had hoped.

Now I am off to breakfast with my man.  It'll be good to see him face to face, after being ships passing all week!

7 comments:

  1. Thank you Lord for answered prayers! Have a blessed day dear friend! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is no rest for the weary in the hospital! So happy to know that he is feeling so much better! That is excellent. He'll be a new man very soon.

    Wonderful to have breakfast out with your beloved. Very important after a rough week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy to hear a wonderful report!! I will keep him in my prayers...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope he continues to improve each day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the update! Praying that number continues to rise!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You tell your Dad that his West Coast family is praying for him .... total health and healing. Do you think he just wanted a different venue for Father's Day??? :) We love you Bob!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad your Dad is doing better. I'm catching up on blog reading after being away. Enjoy the weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Information Friday

Tim and I had a great time visiting our daughter Emma and her family. This birthday crown has seen a lot of heads this past week, but I had ...