Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Weight Loss Update - Trim Heathy Mama


I've not posted a weight loss update since the end of March.  I was at 40 pounds lost then.  After that I lost 3 more pounds during April and then May hit.  Oh my.  I ate off plan quite a bit - more like eating to maintain mostly, but I really hit a plateau.  My second one since starting THM in September 2014.  I went up a few pounds but never more than four.  

When June came I got back on track.  I was happy to see the 43 pounds lost again, and then on Sunday I weighed and saw that I have lost 2 more pounds for a total of 45 pounds.

I am delighted!  It has been challenging at times, but I am learning a lot about sticking with the plan and trusting God in it.  I have a long way to go, but I know this is a way of eating for life.


  You can read about my weight loss journey here, here, here, and here.

45 pounds in nine months.  I was hoping to be further along at this point but I am learning to accept what is and to be thankful!  45 pounds in nine months is awesome!

10 comments:

  1. And all the while you are learning those things that will keep you where you want to be. That's great, Deanna! Love that smile you're wearing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're beautiful {inside & out}. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 45 pounds in nine months really is AWESOME! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are doing well, Deanna! Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is great! quite the accomplishment! I need to lose that much and more sadly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're doing so well! Even when you weren't on plan, you didn't gain a bunch of weight back so you've obviously made it internal. You'll get there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Slow is best. Congratulations on two more pounds!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so happy for you Deanna, as one who has struggled with weight issues for quite a few years, I can relate to the plateaus, 45 lbs. in nine months is awesome, you look wonderful! Love the photo!, that smiles says it all!
    Have a great day,
    Blessings,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  9. 45 pounds is an accomplishment and taken off slowly will hopefully never return. Congratulations Deanna - love your proud smile!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow...45 pounds in nine months is amazing, friend!! It is showing! I am delighted for you!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Information Friday

Tim and I had a great time visiting our daughter Emma and her family. This birthday crown has seen a lot of heads this past week, but I had ...