Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Today, I'm Walking In Grace



After days of rain and wind, the sun is shining today!

Yesterday was my parents day to be here, and Kayleigh and the girls came over, too.  We had fun chatting and holding Klaire, and making her smile!  Kamryn and Kyle played and had a fun time, too!  (I took no pictures!)


Today, Sarah is away for the day, Kyle is going to work with Tim, and since its Rachel's day off, she and I are going to spend the day together.  Breakfast out, a few errands, and a movie (Hidden Figures) are in our plans.


Thankful for God's goodness to us.


I want to thank you all for your kind words on a difficult subject in the last post.  I'm praying for grace for us all, and that we would choose to walk in it.

I am choosing it, hope you will, too!

8 comments:

  1. I love the watercolor photos!
    Grace - what a beautiful way to walk through life....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your photos, they do look like watercolor paintings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wasn't able to fully comprehend the extent of the womens' marches that took place, done for various reasons I suspect. I do endeavour to walk in grace each day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always walk in grace, Dear One. And you are wise and gentle in your responses without being mowed over. I do not believe that it is godly to be mowed over.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, we all need grace these days...and kindness...and a reminder to treat others the way we want to be treated ourselves.

    Blessings,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice watercolors! We're enjoying sunny days here too.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Information Friday

Tim and I had a great time visiting our daughter Emma and her family. This birthday crown has seen a lot of heads this past week, but I had ...