Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Thursday, July 9, 2015

Haircuts


A certain girl, full of joy, is going to be 13 in a few days.  She told me that she'd like to get a haircut.  Now, its important to know that she has really long hair - past her waist.

She and I went today and got our haircut.







 They cut 16 inches off!  We are looking into Locks of Love.


 I took my photo late this evening, thus the grainy photo.  I like it.  Natural curls, some layers, equals a fun summer haircut.


6 comments:

Sherry said...

adorable girlie with a new do... both of you!
i've slowly been cutting my hair and on hot days consider shaving it. wink.

jo said...

Her hair looks great and donating is a wonderful thing to do. My daughter did the same a couple of years ago. Please be careful with Locks of Love, i know lots of families whose children have had cancer and several time I have read that there is a problem with the way locks of Love works. I wish I could remember the article but it definitely said to think of using a different organization. If you Google it then it should come up. God bless xxx

podso said...

or … she could save it for her grandkids to tell them the story of Rapunzel. :-) You both look great!

Cheryl said...

Sarah is growing into such a lovely young lady!! (Thirteen!!?? What??)
Both of you look splendid in your new "do"s!

Vee said...

Looking great down there! Sarah looks 16 and so do you!

Cranberry Morning said...

Oh, I like the haircut, the cause, and Isn't She a CUTIE! :-)

Information Friday

  Yesterday, my parents celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary. Tim and I took them on a short road trip to Havre de Grace and we enjoyed...