Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Precious In The Sight Of The Lord




  'Precious in the sight of the Lord, is the death of His saints.'
Psalm 116:15


My heart is grieved at the death of people who were in their place of worship.  I know that God was with them during that time, and will be with those who are left.  Half the members of this church are gone. Eight people from one extended family are gone.  We know they are with the Lord, but for their loved ones they will be dearly and deeply missed.

Praying for our nation, and the world.


1 comment:

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Things I Like

  Brenda from It's A Beautiful Life blog did a post with this title and I enjoyed her list so I thought I'd do something similar. He...