Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Thursday, November 30, 2017

Hand Crocheted Nativity Set


My daughter in law, Kayleigh, is a wonderful crocheter.  She makes sweet baby things, especially.

For Mother's Day this year, she made me a nativity set.






It was so much work!  

I think they are so cute, and a nice thing is that little ones can touch and play with them!  I decided to put them on the bookcase in the living room, so that everyone can enjoy them, and the grands can reach them when they come over.

9 comments:

Cheryl said...

It is wonderful to have a "touchable" nativity! Kayleigh did a beautiful job! This will be a family heirloom!

Debby Ray said...

Oh my, this is just precious!

Anonymous said...

Those are awesome!

Brenda Leyland @ Its A Beautiful Life said...

How cute is that ... lovely!

Sherry said...

Kayleigh is quite the craftswoman!

podso said...

Such a sweet gift and quite a lot of work! It will be nice for the little ones as well as the big ones! I see one of my favorite GLH--by the way of the silverthornes--from "back in the day" on your shelf!

Kim said...

That is truly outstanding! What a wonderful gift.

Vee said...

That is darling! I like the “hands-on” aspect, too.

Lorrie said...

These are adorable. And how lovely that the children will be able to play with them and tell the story to each other.

Information Friday

  Yesterday, my parents celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary. Tim and I took them on a short road trip to Havre de Grace and we enjoyed...