Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Wednesday, December 28, 2022

My Visit To The Chiropractor

 


I had a lot of good comments yesterday about whether you had been to the chiropractor, so I thought I'd give you an report on my visit.

My problem area is the lumbar spinal region, especially L5 and L4. The space between them is thinning, especially between L5 and the sacrum. But most surprising to me was that there is a curvature to the spine in this area, too.

I have some degeneration in the hips also.

She said, "This is why you have pain."  I had a STEM treatment then, she adjusted me. 

I go back next week, and we'll talk about the x-rays in more detail and talk about a plan of treatment.

When I was talking about it with Kyle, I cried with relief. I actually have a real problem that can be fixed. 

Several years ago I did some PT and while that helped temporarily, the root issue was never dealt with. I have hope now that with the chiropractic treatments, and my PT exercises, I can get my mobility back. Without pain.


7 comments:

  1. STEM treatment? Not sure what that is. Praying that you are helped. Mobility issues are such a challenge and wear us down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful news. So happy for you...

    🎄 💞 🎄 💞 🎄

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy that you have found out what's been causing you so much pain! And that it will be treated (Yay!!) . Such fantastic news and something to make 2023 a positive year. Chronic pain really puts a damper on life sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is wonderful relief to be told what the problem is and then go forward to make it better! I'm so glad you got answers and that you at least tried the chiropractor instead of being wary of it like so many people are. : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so happy that you have found hope!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am way behind in reading blogs. I have gone to the chiropractor years ago and it helped me. Hope the same for you, prayers!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Weekend

  This lovely Calathea that I bought in Nashville last month is doing well in my living room. It does need to be repotted, and I think I'...