Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Tuesday, October 17, 2023

A Spur Of The Moment Drive

 




I've been seeing a Doctor of Naturopathy and she's been helping me with my tight muscles. She is located very near to Middle Creek Wildlife Management Area, so I decided to take a drive through the Area and see what I could see. 

The trees are turning but not nearly at peak. The lake, as you can see in this photo is low. 


It's interesting driving around when there are few people there. It's very quiet.

I'm finding that I need to seek out beauty, to rejoice in what God has created, and to be thankful for it in the midst of a heartbreaking world.


1 comment:

  1. As my days are chaotic, I find I need some peace in greater amounts, these days.
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Weekend

  We had a party weekend at our cottage! We have four immediate family birthdays in May, my Dad's was on Sunday. On Saturday however, Mo...