Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Friday, October 20, 2023

Information Friday

 

I've been purposeful over the years to make our home a haven, a place of peace in the midst of a world that is not peaceful. I took this photo the other day because it was beautiful to me. There's a basket with toys behind furniture and one with school materials. We have charging cords on the floor, but those things don't matter. What matters is the peaceful haven that awaits my family when they come home or come for a visit. In these hard, scary, and painfilled times, I encourage you to make your home a place of peace. Guard it vigilantly. We keep up with current events and news, but we know when enough is enough. It's a balance. These times require wisdom, don't they? I'm praying for discernment, too. 


This post speaks particularly to Sydney Powell but its the corruption by the DA that is the problem.














The industrial war complex is the one being enriched by our giving to other nations.




$100 Billion. It's not like we have that money in an account. We have to borrow it from the FED and pay it back with interest. This will be on our great grandchildren. Enough taxing the citizens to pay for their endless wars.

 






 





The French are beginning to realize this is unsustainable for a nation. It may be too late for France. I hope all nations wake up.



There is a lot going on in the world. We must pray, and then we keep going with our lives. Here at our home we have painting going on in the addition. We are so close to the finish line. I'm so thankful for the skilled workers who have done such a fantastic job and for Tim who has been the contact person and who is right now out in the addition priming brand new sheet rock. 

Mom, dad and I went and bought 46 gallons of paint and primer the other day! I'm also helping my mom shop FB marketplace! Lots happening but it is good things.

I'm grateful.

Have a good weekend friends. 

Isaiah 41:10 -

Fear not, for I am with you;
be not dismayed, for I am your God;
I will strengthen you, I will help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.


4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the beautiful song and voices on the video, lovely. Your political information is correct.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My home is peaceful too! Love your picture. Enjoy your day, can't wait to watch the painting happen! Prayers continue for this world we live in. HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have the best attitude about ALL of it! The world, our country, the corruption, and staying informed while continuing living your amazing life!
    You are doing it right!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm trying to get organized but lately, it's been chaos here.
    I Miss Trump!!!
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Weekend

  We had a party weekend at our cottage! We have four immediate family birthdays in May, my Dad's was on Sunday. On Saturday however, Mo...