Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Friday, October 27, 2023

 








My maple tree this morning. So beautiful. I look at it all day through my living room window.




I'm feeling good about our new Speaker of the House. 





Let's see how things go, but I do believe that this shows that the maga republicans, with Trump as leader of the party, are now in control of the republican party. A small group managed to get never trumper rinos, and wishy washy rinos out of the speakers office.

Well done!



Also from Mike Flynn -





























Hard to keep up with everything in the news. 

The addition is moving quickly these days. The kitchen cabinets come on Monday, the counter tops on Wednesday. Trim will be going up, the flooring will go in and we'll be close to the finish line!







2 comments:

  1. I like him and Trump endorsed him...
    I know you're so excited to be done with the remodle!!
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am relieved the party is united with this Speaker of the House.
    What amazing progress y'all have made!! The finish line is getting closer and closer!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Weekend

  We had a party weekend at our cottage! We have four immediate family birthdays in May, my Dad's was on Sunday. On Saturday however, Mo...