Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Monday, May 13, 2024

Weekend

 





We had a great Mother's Day.

I got my mom a hydrangea. Tim is going to plant it along our creek bank where my mom can see it from her living room windows. Her birthday is this week, too, so she might get another pretty plant!

I got beautiful flowers, a couple of gift cards, sweet notes. 

We ate delicious chicken salad on croissants, potato salad and fresh local strawberries with whipped cream on yellow cake! So good!

I'm thankful to God who gave me the desire of my heart to be a mother - 6x over! What a gift they all are!  

3 comments:

Kim said...

Looks like a lovely day and yes, you are truly blessed!

Donna said...

So glad you had a wonderful Day! I miss my mom...love the flowers you planted for your's!
hugs
Donna

Cheryl said...

I love hearing about your Mother's Day celebration and I especially love the photos of you with your people! I echo your gratitude for being a mother!

Information Friday

  Yesterday, my parents celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary. Tim and I took them on a short road trip to Havre de Grace and we enjoyed...