Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Monday, May 20, 2024

Weekend

 

We are finally getting some blue skies with real clouds, and sunshine!

I took sometime with Kyle and Kamryn's help to set up the deck yesterday.

I always do a red, white, and blue theme which seems perfect for summer. Between Memorial Day, Independence Day, and Labor Day, it's the perfect color scheme!



My peonies are beginning to bloom, and with the warmer temps, I am hoping they don't all burst into bloom at once!

Sarah had some friends over for hiking and then pizza and games. It was good to see them again, and I enjoyed some political chat with one who works for a state representative. He said that outside of work no one wants to talk about politics, so he enjoyed it, too!

Be encouraged! The young adults you see on tv are not the ones who will be running the country in the future! Young people like the one I spoke to yesterday, will be.



I hope you have a wonderful week. We have five days of school left then summer break! I'm ready for it!

5 comments:

Linda said...

It's all looking good at your place!!

Donna said...

Everything looks so nice, ready for Summer fun!
Praying for those young to make good choices for our country!
hugs
Donna

A Joyful Chaos said...

Upstanding young people give us hope for the future!

Kim said...

Your yard is so beautiful and that big blue sky is quite a view!!

Brenda Leyland @ Its A Beautiful Life said...

There's a definite feeling of summer in your photos, Deanna. Our peonies are nowhere near ready for blooming but they are coming along nicely, now that we've had rain and the temperatures are warming up. I hope yours don't burst out all at once...fingers crossed. :)

Information Friday

  Yesterday, my parents celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary. Tim and I took them on a short road trip to Havre de Grace and we enjoyed...