Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Update on Busyness

Well, the busyness continues!

Yesterday, we took my van to the body shop for a little makeover, and so I am chauffering my husband around! Also I took the girls and their friends bowling. This is their new fun thing. On Tuesdays, it is $1 for a game and $1 for a shoe rental.

Today, we went to the dentist and then I went to my parents to continue the painting. They are getting new carpet soon, and so the painting needs to be finished. I did one whole room today, and will finish the other room tomorrow! It looks very nice!

2 comments:

  1. Now don't wear yourself out too much!! And don't break anything!!

    Hey what about you and hubby going to NYC for game/shopping? Any thoughts yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are talking about it. I think it may be a go...

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Information Friday

  I'm loving my deck flowers. Twice in the last few weeks, we've had frost overnight so we've had to bring the flowers into the ...