Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Friday, June 22, 2007

Friday's Feast


Appetizer:
Name a funny habit you have. Getting loud when speaking. In our family we say it is the Todoroff coming out! (that is my grandmother's family)

Soup:
If you could instantly know how to play a musical instrument, which one would you pick? The Violin
Salad:
How long is your hair? Above the shoulder
Main Course:
When was the last time you forgave someone, and who was it? Last night - my husband
Dessert:
What is your favorite kitchen appliance? Cuisinart Ice Cream Maker!
Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Ice Cream Maker!!! YUM YUM!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm, I'd pick the piano. I'd love to know how to play that.

    Have a great weekend!
    Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Manuela,

    I would love to play piano as well, but I thought the violin is versatile and can be taken along with you!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Weekend

  This lovely Calathea that I bought in Nashville last month is doing well in my living room. It does need to be repotted, and I think I'...