Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Robert!

Today is my big brothers' birthday!  I won't say how old he is though! :)

This is a big year for him - his baby girl turns 18 and graduates from high school, and his oldest son and son's wife are going to make him a "papa."  His oldest girl is getting married, that means gaining a son-in-law, and Evan is planning a move to Pennsylvania!

What a huge year!

Congratulations Robert!  It is wonderful to see you receive blessing in your life.

I love you!

Dee

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to Robert!

    Whew! That list of life changing events sounds like enough to send a strong man into a "mid-life" crisis!

    Thankfully, they are all happy events!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I said happy birthday on Paula's blog but I will say happy birthday to Robert on here too!!!♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Dee!! We are going to dinner tonight. Everyone is free, no softball!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Information Friday

  I'm loving my deck flowers. Twice in the last few weeks, we've had frost overnight so we've had to bring the flowers into the ...