Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Monday, January 19, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook



FOR TODAY January 19, 2009
Outside my window...
The snow is falling in beautiful soft flakes!

I am thinking...
How happy I am to be a homekeeper.


I am thankful for...
The privilege to home educate my children!

From the learning rooms...
I am learning to rethink how I educate my children.

From the kitchen...
I am going to be baking something this afternoon, don't know what yet though!

I am wearing...
A pink floral dress, my Skechers, and small silver ball earrings.

I am creating...
I finished a  knit baby hat last evening and am starting a new one!

I am going...
To a meeting for our co-op this evening.  We are planning classes for next year.

I am reading...
My Bible, and I am still reading Persuasion by Jane Austen.

I am hoping...
For a year of walking closely with the Lord.  

I am hearing...
Charlie and Lola on the T.V.

Around the house...
We are thinking of switching some of the bedrooms around.

One of my favorite things...
Sharing work with my daughters. 

A few plans for the rest of the week:

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mrs Rabe the book that i am reading at the minute is The Pursuit of God by A.W. Tozer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to have some snow fall (only for a day or two :-)!

    Manuela

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Information Friday

  I'm loving my deck flowers. Twice in the last few weeks, we've had frost overnight so we've had to bring the flowers into the ...