Today's Five are things from our my home.
1. I'm still loving our bed! It's a Lucid 12 inch gel memory foam mattress. You can find it here. I'm still looking for a headboard and I plan to change the artwork over the bed. This lovely watercolor of Williamsburg fit perfectly when we had a full size bed, but not so much any more.
2. I'm knitting a sweet baby girl blanket! I'm loving this soft yarn variegated pinks and greys. Baby Brielle is due in March, and Lindsay and I are throwing her Mama a shower later this month.
3. My ficus tree is doing well in front of the sliding french doors. It's going to need a bigger pot this spring, but its got new growth happening in January.
4. Lindsay and Joseph are moving (more on that to come), so she's been sorting through her household belongings. She gave me this small lamp, and its just the right size for the counter. This spot is often the drop spot for mail, and other assorted items (like the small clipboard, coasters, and flashlight). Trying to come up with a good solution for 18 years now!
5. A very short video showing Tim tossing boiling water out into the very cold air yesterday. I know you've seen this many times on social media but it was fun to do it.
Sarah did work last night. We took her in and ate dinner together, and then a co-worker brought her home. I was happy to see that the roads were really clear, and dry. That's what that sunny day yesterday accomplished!
I hope you have a lovely weekend. Ours is going to be a quiet one I think. We've been invited to a Super Bowl party, but I don't think we're going to go. Sarah is going to a Super Bowl party with her young adults Bible study group.