Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Christmas Time Is Here!


Ok, I believe in saying Merry Christmas, not happy holidays, but I just love the Peanuts Gang! Right now we are watching a Charlie Brown Christmas.
This is my favorite all time Christmas show. I love the message, but it also brings back my childhood - I remember some of those funky Christmas trees. My Grandma, who would not be considered "hip or modern" ever, had a silver tree with a color wheel! That tree changed colors!
"For unto you is born this day, a Savior, which is Christ the Lord!"

2 comments:

  1. I second you with not saying Happy Holidays.....when people say this to me and I say Merry Christmas! But I do agree that Charlie Brown is so cute!! Ryan and I have watched it this season, and I love the message too, what a good cartoon it is! I hope you enjoy it!!! Have a very Merry Christmas! Tell everyone hi and give them all hugs for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robert still talks about that tree. Too funny. My Aunt had one also!!!

    I like that Peanuts picture also!!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Things I Like

  Brenda from It's A Beautiful Life blog did a post with this title and I enjoyed her list so I thought I'd do something similar. He...