Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Light


 Genesis 1:3 And God said, Let there be light, and there was light.

 
 John 8:12 Again Jesus spoke to them, saying, I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.

 Luke11:36 If then your whole body is full of light, having no part dark, it will be wholly bright, as when a lamp with its rays gives you light

 Genesis1:17 And God set them in the expanse of the heavens to give light on the earth, 

John 1:5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

6 comments:

  1. Nice pist sweets...
    Maybe we can follow each other...
    Kisses
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everyone of those scriptures.....especially "I am the light of the world", this dark world sure could use the light of Jesus!
    Thank you for your sweet comment on the church nursery....I just love how it turned out! SOOOO much cheerier than before, and definitely more up to date! :)
    Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful lights! Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful scriptures to complement your lights or is it the other way around?

    ReplyDelete
  5. To amplify the beauty of this, I just happen to be listening to the song, "Come To Jesus" as I'm reading.

    I'm just a bit overwhelmed with the combination.

    (Also: How is the recovering going??)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Things I Like

  Brenda from It's A Beautiful Life blog did a post with this title and I enjoyed her list so I thought I'd do something similar. He...